Copyright and trademarks are important parts of our website. You should keep them in mind when using our website.
The Commonwealth of Australia owns all the material we produce. All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of:
- our logo
- materials specifically not provided under a Creative Commons attribution 3.0 Australia licence
- content supplied by third parties.
License details and conditions are available at Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia.
You should attribute material you get from this website as Australian Government Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce.
Third party copyright
The copyright held by a third party to material on our website stays with that third party. We might need their permission to use the material.
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
- label clearly the material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure we have the consent of the copyright owner to use this material on our website.
Our logo is a registered trademark of the Commonwealth of Australia and must not be used without the prior, specific, written permission of the Commonwealth of Australia. If you want permission, email GlobalAustraliaComms@homeaffairs.gov.au
For further information about copyright and trademark, contact our Global Business and Talent Attraction Communication team at GlobalAustraliaComms@homeaffairs.gov.au
For all other enquiries, contact us.
Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- the Commonwealth of Australia accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose
- we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide to relevant laws, and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances
- you should seek independent advice about your individual circumstances
- to the extent permitted by law, the Commonwealth excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Commonwealth or its agents.
- we make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone or via the online feedback form.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites.
The Commonwealth makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring. For further information refer to the websites Privacy Statement.
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
This website is hosted on a web server in Sydney, New South Wales.
These terms are governed by the law in force in the ACT and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this web site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the ACT and the courts of appeal from them.
For the conditions of use and full disclaimer for this website, please refer to the copyright and disclaimer information above.