Are you a trailblazer or a proven enterprise looking to relocate or expand?
Is your innovative, cutting-edge startup set to take the world by storm?
You may be eligible for tailored support to relocate to Australia.
We offer fast tracked visas and support packages for senior executives, company staff and their families, as well as individuals with exceptional talent.
Looking to relocate or expand into Australia?
Is your existing enterprise already riding high on success?
We’ll assess your eligibility based on your capability to:
- create large numbers of Australian jobs
- invest significantly in Australia
- add economic value to Australian society
- drive cutting-edge R&D
- create or contribute to clusters of expertise, especially in future-facing industries
- increase Australia’s economic and supply chain resilience
- co-invest with Australian firms.
And you’ll need to be able to do all this at scale.
Professionals with the drive to succeed and make a difference.
Are you making waves as a leader in your field?
You’ll tick the boxes if you’ve demonstrated your ability to:
- generate multiple jobs particularly in areas that fill critical supply chain and talent gaps
- commercialise your ideas at scale
- make your mark as an innovator or serial entrepreneur
- have been recognised with international distinction as a leader in culture, science, the arts, or commercial enterprise
- have the potential to make a significant economic impact
- act as a connector between industries
- bring exceptional new skills and knowledge to Australia.
If you think you're eligible for tailored relocation support from Australia's Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re not eligible for Taskforce support, you may still be eligible for our Global Talent Visa Program. We also have special visas for investors. Or explore other visa options for working in Australia.