Are you a trailblazer looking for the best place to make your mark?
Do you lead a proven enterprise looking to relocate or expand?
Are you an entrepreneur with an innovative, cutting-edge startup set to take the world by storm?
If you’re the best of the best in your field, the Global Australia Taskforce is offering you tailored support to bring your talents to Australia.
We also offer fast tracked visas for your immediate family. For businesses, we can help with visas for senior executives, crucial company staff and their immediate family too.
Opportunities in future facing industries
We’re looking for exceptional talent in industries including: Advanced manufacturing | Agrifood and agtech | Circular economy | Culture, tourism and leisure | Defence | Digitech | Education and research | Energy and renewables | Financial services and fintech | Health and life sciences | Infrastructure | Resources and critical minerals | Space
We’re also on the lookout for skills in critical enabling technologies and sciences such as: Biosciences | Blockchain and digital ledger technologies | Cybersciences | Data sciences and digital technologies including AI and machine learning | Materials sciences | Nanotechnologies | Quantum technologies | Robotics
Is this you?
We’re looking for entrepreneurs and trailblazers, including professionals and academics, with the drive to succeed and make a difference. We’ll assess your eligibility for Taskforce support based on your ability to:
- generate multiple jobs, particularly in areas that fill critical supply chain and talent gaps
- bring exceptional new skills and knowledge to Australia
- make your mark as an innovator or serial entrepreneur
- serve as a leader in your field with international distinction
- create a vision for how your future success contributes to Australia’s future success
- commercialise your ideas at scale
- contribute to the relevant industry ecosystem in Australia
- obtain employment or become established in your field
- make a significant economic impact.
You'll need to be nominated by someone with a national reputation in your field. They must be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, an eligible New Zealand citizen, or an Australian organisation.
Are you a senior decision maker or influencer in a high-yield enterprise? Is your business ready to expand to a new destination full of opportunities, or to expand your existing offering if you already have a presence here? If so, we’ll assess your business’s eligibility for Taskforce support based on its capacity to:
- create large numbers of Australian jobs
- invest significantly in Australia
- add economic value to Australian society
- deliver new technologies and IP
- drive cutting-edge R&D
- create or contribute to clusters of expertise, especially in future-facing industries
- increase Australia’s economic and supply chain resilience.
And you’ll need to be able to do all this at scale.
Express your interest
If these descriptions fit you, we’d love to hear from you.